* Conditions for all payment options
Course places are limited and your place will only be confirmed after full payment
has been received.
Full payment of fees must be made 4 weeks before the course start date (see full terms and conditions).
1. PAY BY BANK TRANSFER *
The International School Of English - Bank Details Are As Follows:
Bank: Allied Irish Bank
Address: Main Street, Leixlip, Co. Kildare
Account Name: ISE Ireland
NSC: 93 36 35
Account No: 29813040
BIC or SWIFT Code: AIBKIE2D
2. PAY BY CREDIT CARD (MASTERCARD OR VISA) PLEASE NOTE THERE MAY BE A CHARGE A SURCHARGE FROM YOUR BANK TO BANK. *
3. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO PAY TO STUDY VIA TransferMate Global Payments FACILITY WHICH IS AUTHORIZED BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRELAND *
There are advantages!
TransferMate Is An Easy To Use Online Payment Solution Which Offers A More Secure, Fast And Affordable Way To Make Your Fee Payments To ISE Ireland Saving You Time And Money When Making Your International Payments. TransferMate Eliminates The International Wire Fees Usually Involved In Making International Payments And Offers The Most Competitive Foreign Exchange Rates On The Market.
Benefits Of Paying Through TransferMate
- No International Sender
- Payments Processed Between 48 – 72 Hours
- Preferential Exchange Rates
- 24 Hour Online Tracking Of All Payments
- 24 Hour Customer Service
- Receipt Of All Payments Issued To Sender/Receiver
VISA REQUIRING STUDENTS
Under new legislation in Ireland all visa requiring students advance funds will be held in a segregated account (ESCROW) until your visa is approved and a copy sent to TransferMate.
By using the TransferMate Payment Method, It is both quick and simple.
To make your payment today please click below:
Course places are limited and your place will only be confirmed after full payment has been received.
Full payment of fees must be made 4 weeks before the course start date (see terms and conditions).
Fees are non-refundable and €150 administration fee for refusals (see refund policy) except in exceptional circumstances and not after a course has commenced.