(Covid-19) Deferral and Cancellation Policies
Deferrals All students who have booked future courses will be able to defer their courses & accommodation until a later date with no penalty.
All students who had to cancel their course and/or accommodation will be allowed to delay or postpone their course/accommodation with a starting date up to 31 December 2021 at NO charge.
Students may postpone free of charge their booking by giving the School a minimum of 14 days' notice prior to arrival date in Ireland. If a student postpones less than 14 days prior to arrival date in Ireland, the normal cancellation fees €150 shall apply.
Please be advised that if you had already started your course and / or accommodation with ISE Ireland ( Dublin and Waterford ) and you have decided to cancel your course and / or accommodation, instead of delaying it for a future date until end 2021, no refunds will be provided.
For reasons directly connected to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and provided all current fees have been paid in full, current students will be able to defer completion of their course until a future date without incurring any additional cost. Students will be given a Voucher for the remaining weeks of their course.
The following conditions will apply:
- Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue
- If the original course is no longer available students will be able to book a new course to the same value as their current course
- Courses and accommodation are subject to availability at the time of rebooking
In the event of temporary school closure, no refund will apply as ISE (Dublin, Waterford) will continue to support students in all aspects of their course, accommodation, and welfare. ISE online will be delivered though live Zoom sessions which will be recorded and posted on our E-Learning platform for you to access at any time. As the days and weeks pass, you will be following the same course material that you were using at ISE in our centres.
5. There is no refund if a student fails to complete the programme.
6. Where a visa has been refused, ISE will refund the fees less the Administration fee €150, Accommodation placement fee €60 , bank charges & Monetary value differences due to currency exchange rate changes on receipt of evidence of the visa refusal plus the refusal number.